Does your child find it difficult to interact with their peers? Do they struggle to make friends? If so, we can help. Our social skills groups are designed to help children create lasting friendships who have autism spectrum disorders, language delays, behavioral issues, attention deficits, learning differences, and other special needs. We start by helping children create strong social skills that cannot only help them make friends, but feel confident about themselves as well.
- Making friends;
- New accomplishments;
- Feeling good about themselves;
- Social skills curriculum;
- Structured social skills lessons and applied activities;
- Our fun-loving staff;
- Fun age-appropriate play;
- Cooperative skill-building and "get-to-know-you" activities;
- Science, art, music, and academic enrichment;
- Technology and gaming activities;
- Occasional field trips.
Your child can have so much fun in our social skills groups that they will enjoy everything they are learning. Our treatment team works with children of all ages and abilities to develop social skills that can last a lifetime.